Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist bereits abgelaufen.
Aber schauen Sie doch einmal bei unseren aktuellen Stellen aus Wissenschaft und Forschung, denn academics bietet die größte Auswahl an Stellenangeboten und Jobs in Wissenschaft, Forschung und Entwicklung. Um weitere Stellenangebote per E-Mail zu erhalten, erstellen Sie Ihr persönliches Suchprofil.
Who we are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche's largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland − a great place to live and work.
We offer two positions in the small-molecule bioanalytical section of the non-clinical safety department at Roche Pharma Research, Basel. Our task is to provide analytical expertise and practical support for the development of new bioanalytical assays and the conduct of non-clinical and clinical studies. You will report to the Lab Head LC-MS assays.
- You will develop, validate and troubleshoot highly sensitive LC/MS/MS bioanalytical methods to quantify drugs and metabolites in biological matrices in support of drug development, and analyze pre-clinical and clinical samples under GXP.
- You will also help the Bioanalytical Managers in transferring and troubleshooting the developed assays at CRO(s).
- You will remain current and continually develop knowledge in performing bioanalytical assays and in the operation and application of laboratory equipment (e.g., LC-MS), and participate in the development and implementation of new technologies and approaches to meet project needs.
- You will be responsible for lab infrastructure, instrument maintenance, experimental design, data acquisition, documentation and interpretation, issue resolution, compliance with regulatory requirements, contribution to the preparation of bioanalytical reports and method descriptions.
- You will work in compliance with safety and GXP regulations, and manage time and prioritize lab tasks to ensure timelines and data quality.
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
We are looking for a person with a HTL, FH, BA, MS or equivalent education in Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics, or equivalent, and demonstrated ability to follow safety and global bioanalytical regulations in conducting lab work.
- You have sound practical knowledge of the use of LC-MS (Sciex and/or Thermo triple-quadrupole instruments) and of the regulatory environment specific to bioanalytical work; or adequate academic preparation and/or industry working experience allowing rapid learning of LC-MS bioanalysis.
- Previous work in a lab where regulated LC-MS analyses are run according to the FDA and EMA guidelines is preferred.
- Clear understanding of analytical principles and their application in bioanalytics is a must, and experience in development of LC-MS assays for the measurement of drug candidates is highly desirable.
- You should be, or willing to become, proficient in the use of lab applications such as Analyst, Excalibur and Watson.
- You are able to maintain tidy records of the activities performed, have excellent writing and communication skills, are committed to maintain high quality of delivered data and are a team player.
- A good command of written and spoken English is mandatory, and German is a plus.
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently in a matrix organization, well organized, and a team player; you have sense of responsibility, excellent communication skills, attention to details, and interest in continuing improvements.
The next step is yours. Please apply online.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer