Our client, an international independent nongovernmental organization that researches conflict prevention and issues recommendations
to international governmental bodies and UN with the aim to facilitate dialogue between nations and cultures, is searching an
Executive Director (m/f)
- nongovernmental organization in Berlin -
The key tasks of the Executive Director include:
- Internalizing the organization’s Think Tank Strategy
- Detailing implementation plan for Think Tank Strategy
- Launch of organization’s HQ in Berlin, sourcing and recruiting adequate personnel required for the organization’s change strategy implementation
- Fine-tuning and detailing of the organization’s research agenda
- Hiring and induction of key managers and senior researchers
- Re-launching of the organization web site.
The successful candidate for the position should have:
- Solid background in politics, economics and social sciences with international experience; broad and unconventional world outlook; high networking capability
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills; well-developed communication skills & ability to communicate in diverse cultural and professional environment
- Efficient budget management capability and solid fundraising track-record
- Functioning as successful communicator and “salesman” of the Organization’s vision & idea to business community, governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Strong inner support of the concept of this world’s diversity, accompanied by vivid interest to the development & promotion of alternative ideas and solutions.
If you are interested, please contact the consultant.