Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has 157 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
You will be part of the eBay teams managing the electronics category. Electronics is one of the largest categories on eBay in Germany and provides versatile opportunities. In your role, here at eBay, you will be heavily involved in projects and initiatives focusing on strategically steering the category development, analyzing inventory sold & bought, assessing and improving the experience of sellers and buyers to improve the overall marketplace. Depending on your skill set there is the ability to start small but grow into guiding/driving teams. You will be mentored by senior managers within eBay to make sure you are off to a good start.
We are looking for an intern who is quick on his feet, analytical, organized and does not back away from doing operational work. This person needs a focus on the customer needs, communicate clearly and have a structured approach to problems and projects.
- Supporting the category manager in analyzing the performance and development of the electronics category and derive actions and projects (e.g. analysis the business performance of the gaming sector and identification of revenue drivers, research of the impact certain brands have on success of specific sales campaigns)
- Understanding trends and new developments in the market, impact of those to eBay and to communicate these to others
- Support in reporting of key performance indicators
- Coordination and management of projects, activities or initiatives with internal as well as external project stakeholders
self-driven execution of projects / initiatives
- Support in drafting concepts, planning and also execution of Electronics sales and PR campaigns, creation of briefings, continues checks and oversight of the execution of those campaigns (e.g. smartphone sale, new product launch campaign, blogger and social PR work, etc.
- Bachelor / Master student, preferable with economics, computer science master – but other areas fine as well
- Good understanding of Marketing, e-commerce, Project Management
- Analytics skills with a preference to focus on details
- Excel, PowerPoint / presentation skills
- Quick learner, able to pick up new information swiftly
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to drive a project + stakeholder management
- E-commerce savvy, knows the market and trends, special focus on electronics
- Good understanding of eBay as seller and buyer a plus
- Analytics skills such as SQL, excel savvy and ability to communicate analytics is a plus
- Actively document activities and results
- Able to speak/write English at very good level, German a plus not a must
What do we offer?
- Internship of 6 month
- An international and attractive working experience with high-speed execution
- Very engaged team with flat hierarchies and agile processes, experts just a call, step or phone call away
- High degree of independence
- Innovative projects from the very beginning
- Very attractive salary and a great Campus (excellent catina, shuttleservice, kicker, table tennis, fitness studio with trainers and courses for free, running club, etc.)
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. In order to find the position please use the reference number R0014625. For initial questions please contact Nadja Houdek (firstname.lastname@example.org).