Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
• You shape Kiron’s future from a startup to a social enterprise by helping develop a sustainable business model also with the help of corporate partners.
• You support the Corporate Relations Team with the development of their corporate contact base. This may include tasks and projects in corporate communications, the attendance of networking events, support with the acquisition of new partners, the researching and updating of new tools etc.
• You work in a small team in a thriving social startup supported by a few motivated volunteers.
• You take responsibility for projects depending on your preferences and skills and also have the possibility to take ownership of your own little projects
Your set of skills:
• You are an enrolled student and share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees.
• You are fluent in English and German and are used to the MS Office Package.
• You already have first practical experiences in Business Development/Sales and/or have worked with e.g. NGOs or associations before.
• You are a self-starter and team player who is used to working independently and in small teams.
• The atmosphere and insights of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team where you can create real impact.
• The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your creative input and ideas, to develop your own professional network with interesting contacts and to get hands on experience within the NGO sector.
• Flexible working hours at our attractive office location in the center of Berlin
• Investment in you: Regular team building and workshops
Check our website for more information. Please send your application including cover letter, CV and earliest starting date in English or German with the subject “Internship CR” to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as a nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we only offer mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or study orientation internships (“Orientierungspraktikum”).
If you want to support Kiron but none of the above mentioned internship types fit your current status, please get in touch with us and we can tell you more about our volunteering programmes.
Kiron Open Higher Education