Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Assist with project management with a focus on Help Desk (our main information hub)
- Manage inquiries from students and external contacts through our ticketing system
- Communicate with various departments like Student Services, Tech and Academics
- Support the alignment of some of Kiron’s main sources of information (eg. Knowledge Base)
- Onboarding and coordinating Help Desk volunteers
- Monitor and produce reports to improve our services
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategy to improve the Help Desk
- Support with other student services tasks
Your set of skills
- You are an enrolled university student
- You already have some work experience and are able to work independently
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands on mentality
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are proficient in using the MS Office Package
- You share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees
- The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your creative input
- The insight in the “heart” of Kiron – by working in Student Services and in the Help Desk
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours at our office in Berlin or Munich
- High level of autonomous working
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject
“Internship Help Desk”. Please include your cover letter, CV, starting date and type of internship (mandatory or orientation) in English or German in a single PDF file to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as an nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we are only offering mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or study orientation for enrolled students.
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH
Am Festungsgraben, 1