Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Internship (m/w/d) Marketing / Social Media / Communication
über Campusjäger GmbH
We’re a young, fast-growing company based in Berlin, on a mission to disrupt the way Consulting has been done up until now. We’re building the finest digital marketplace, one that brings leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants together with businesses.
We’re led by experienced entrepreneurs, with backgrounds from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet, and Google. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across European markets. We connect them with the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and more.
We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player,” our culture is very collaborative, friendly, and flexible. We encourage our team to bring in their own ideas and take initiative to move us forward. We make data-driven decisions, operate with flat hierarchies, and foster a culture of direct feedback.
We’re located in Berlin, one of Europe’s most booming and exciting cities for start-ups and tech, and have established a strong business network especially in the DACH region. Our approach is digital, but our success is built on the strong personal connection we create with our team members, clients, and consultants on our platform.
Internship (m/w/d) Marketing / Social Media / Communication / Berlin
As a Marketing & Communication intern at us, you’ll have the chance to directly influence our Content and Marketing strategy, and to take on an important role in building our brand.
- You develop and set the communication and content strategy for our main social media channels
- You work across functions with designers, guest authors, PR agents, copywriters and content partners to develop articles, stories, thought leadership, videos
- You manage the daily social media activities, our blog and act as brand ambassador
- You create content and marketing campaigns for our blog and social media channels
- University degree / A-levels in economics, marketing, communication or a related field
- Previous work experience with content or social media marketing, preferably in the professional services industry
- Passionate about creating compelling and engaging content
- An eye for design and good storytelling and excellent communication skills in German and English
- Familiar with Wordpress blogs, Mailchimp or a similar platform for newsletters
- Knowledge in handling photo/video editing software is a plus
What we offer:
- One of the most exciting ventures in Europe
- Responsibility from day one
- Support for personal development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development materials, workshops, start-up presentations and networking events)
- Diverse, international, highly qualified community
- Participation in free yoga classes, a meditation room and showers (e.g. after training in one of our neighbouring parks) on site
- Free drinks (water, coffee) as well as regular team lunches and social events
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!