Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Forecreu S. A. S., located in Malicorne, France, is strongly active on the medical market. Established in 1952, Forecreu is today the leading manufacturer for cannulated bars in titanium and stainless steel with subsidiaries in the United States, China and Germany. In order to continue to improve our growth in sales for the medical industry, different scenarios have to be developed as a basis for decision making.
The main goal: Better knowledge of the medical market segment
- Customer needs: Products (standards and no standards), quantities and delivery times
- Customer sizes and locations
- Competitor’s position and competing technologies
- Market trends (products, volumes and technologies)
To develop and evaluate the options for organizing a stock program:
- Which products should be defined as stock items?
- In which quantities?
- What intermediate items for stock are needed?
- Organizational structures Stock Management Team
- Process of the Stock Management
Execution / documentation:
• Creation and evaluation of different stocking concepts as alternate scenarios
• Deduction of concrete guidance/suggestions for decision making
• Documentation of all research steps
• Presentation of results
• Good economic/business understanding
• Good technical understanding
• Studying Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or comparable programs
• Very good knowledge of English is essential, knowledge of French is helpful
• Interest in technical/engineering topics
• Structured and self-reliant way of working
• Working on a topic within the dynamic and fascinating world of the medical industry
• Working for a company with highly international footprint
• Part of the time to be spent in Paris and at the headquarter in Malicorne, France
• Internship for Master or Bachelor Thesis
• 3-6 months
• Thesis to be written in English
• Regular meetings with mentor
• Attendance partly in Ulm, Germany, partly in Paris, France and at the plant in Malicorne, France
Forecreu Deutschland GmbH
Technisches Marketing / Vertrieb