Aber schauen Sie sich doch gerne ähnliche Stellen an, denn academics bietet die größte Auswahl an Stellenangeboten und Jobs in Wissenschaft, Forschung und Entwicklung. Um regelmäßigper E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
>> Internship Student Community Management
Start: August or later - Office: Berlin
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Be in charge of the Kiron Forum, where the student community takes place
- Get in touch with our student base as part of the Kiron Student Services team
- Support the administrative and social aspects of the Kiron Forum, to support and integrate students and to foster an active and motivating online community
- Take part in the development and implementation of Kiron’s long term strategy in developing ways to increase students’ activity and success
Your set of skills
- You share the vision of free worldwide education for refugees and are motivated to engage with our students
- You are a self-starter, hard-working, proactive, creative and have a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent English written and oral skills, German and/or Arabic is a plus
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Packages and Google Apps
- Experience with online communities and refugees, as well as knowledge about data analysis, is a plus
- The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international and interdisciplinary team
- A comprehensive insight into different departments and work fields, working at the core of Kiron by being in direct contact with our student base
- Investment in you: Regular team building and trainings
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject
“Internship SCM”. Include your cover letter, CV, type of internship and availability in English or German in a single PDF file to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as an nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we are only offering mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or study orientation internships (“Orientierungspraktikum”) for enrolled students.
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH
Am Festungsgraben, 1