Lab Specialist, In Vivo Operations
Switzerland, Zurich, Zurich
We are looking for a research associate that will perform in vivo experiments.
The In Vivo Models Team is part of the Pharmacology Department of the Roche Innovation Center Zürich, leading company in the development
of cancer immuno-therapeutics. As Research associate you will report to the leader of the In Vivo Models team, which focuses on performing
all in vivo models set ups.
In this position you will:
- Perform injections and surgeries such as s.c., i.p., i.v injections, surgery, tumor cell injection and antibody injection
- Interact with other RA and coordinate the logistic of in vivo experiments
The contract for this position is limited to 1 year. However, an extension is very likely.
Who you are
You‘re someone who wants to influence your own development. You‘re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your
interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent training in the field of biology, biotechnology or related research
areas. You have at least 2 years of working experience in in vivo work, preferably with expertise in preclinical in vivo modelling.
Additionally, you bring:
- Sound knowledge of in vivo handling such as injections and surgery is required
- Strong expertise in mouse handling techniques (injections, bleeding, surgery)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, team player
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and capacity to independently conduct experiments
- Interest on working in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment
- English is required, German will be a plus
Please note, candidates with a PhD cannot be considered for this position.
Who we are
The Roche Innovation Center Zurich (Roche Glycart AG) is active in the research and development of engineered therapeutic antibodies,
with a focus on the fields of cancer immunotherapy and immunotherapy in general. Part of the Roche Group since 2005, it employs about
Job ID No.: 3232194729
Contact HR: Sarah Kaelin, Phone +41 61 688 82 96
The next step is yours. To apply online for this position visit careers.roche.ch
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer