Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Dr. Margarete Fischer-Bosch Institute of Clinical Pharmacology (Director Prof. Dr. M. Schwab) is operated by the Robert Bosch Foundation. Since its foundation in 1973, the institute has emerged as Germany's largest and most renowned scientific research unit in the field of clinical pharmacology. Main research activities concentrate on the influence of genetic and non-genetic factors on variability of drug efficacy and their contributions to disease development.
Currently, we are looking for a
within the research group of Prof. Dr. A. Nies
Project background and description: Research in the group of Prof. Dr. A. Nies focusses on elucidating the role of human membrane transporters in the absorption, disposition, and elimination of drugs that are in clinical use. A number of different cell and molecular biology techniques are used to identify function of membrane transporters.
Aim of the Master thesis is to adapt a novel kit system, with which cell penetration of compounds can be tested in cell culture, and perform assay development.
● Cell culture experiments, including transfection of cells
● Molecular biology works, including cloning and sequencing
● Luminescence measurements
● Documentation and analysis of experiments
● Excellent bachelor in biochemistry or closely related field
● Extensive practical biochemical lab skills, safe working in the laboratory and safe handling of chemicals
● Good communication skills and teamwork capability
● Reliable, pro-active and flexible
Starting date: Immediately
Please submit your application including a short motivation letter, a CV, and relevant documents (preferably by e-mail) to:
Prof. Dr. Anne T. Nies, Head Membrane Transport Proteins
Dr. Margarete Fischer-Bosch Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Stuttgart
Auerbachstrasse 112, 70376 Stuttgart
phone +49 711 8101 3729, fax +49 711 85 92 95
Dr. Margarete Fischer-Bosch Institute of Clinical Pharmacology
Prof. Dr. Anne T. Nies