The aim of OncoRay – National Center for Radiation Research in Oncology – is the improvement of the cure of cancer diseases through individual technologically optimized radiation therapy. Thereby, top scientists and young talents take their chance on such high demand of preclinical and clinical translational research field.
The Research Group "Molecular and Cellular Radiobiology" (head: Prof. Nils Cordes) invites for applications for a position as
PhD Student (f/m)
The contract is currently limited to 3 years. The salary is according to the State of Saxony TV-L salary scales (50 %).
- Uncovering the underlying molecular mechanisms of glioblastoma cell therapy resistance and invasion
- Identifying the molecular function of focal adhesion proteins in glioblastoma therapy resistance and invasion
- Characterizing the radiochemosensitizing effects of focal adhesion protein targeting
We offer you:
- Master‘s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular/Cell Biology
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in experimental techniques covering cell and molecular biology and protein biochemistry
- Good knowledge and practice with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to both work independently, efficiently and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of the English language and willing to work in an international team
- Arranging for flexible working hours to find a balance between work and family life
- Using our internal prevention program including courses and fitness in our Carus Vital health center
- Taking part in job-oriented educational course in our Carus Akademie
- Providing for the future in the form of a company pension plan
Women are explicitly invited to apply. Handicapped persons will be preferred in case of equal qualification.
We kindly ask you to apply preferably via our online form
to make the selection process faster and more effective. Of course, we also consider your written application without any disadvantages.
We look forward to receiving your application, until September 29, 2017,
online on our Website www.uniklinikum-dresden.de
with registration number ZIK0917856
For further information please contact:
Prof. Nils Cordes – phone +49-351-4587401 or by mail: email@example.com