Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Institute of Innovation and Industrial Management at Graz University of Technology is a problem solver in the field of Industrial Management. Our research activities are oriented towards defined focal points arising out of present problems of particular relevance, where we strive for application-oriented research results which are reflected in reports, publications, dissertations and habilitations.
Current research emphasizes especially on innovation in the field of Maker Movement, Agility, Ramp-up Management, Industry 4.0, Product Design and Lean Management.
In teaching, the main purpose from us is to educate Master and Ph.D. engineering students in Business Management.
The lectures are offered on a high standard level with regard to subject matter, didactics and organization and include external skilled industry experts who bring experience-based knowledge into the lecture rooms.
In addition, our special initiatives (Makerspace and FabLab Graz, LEAD Factory and our Harvard Seminar Room) focus on participant-centered learning to enforce the engagement of all participants.
- Setting up and leading a Big Data and IoT team
- Coordination of research activities
- Implementation and management of industry-projects
- PhD in the field of statistics, mathematics, IT or equivalent qualifications
- Proven experience in the field of Big Data and IoT in research and its application within industry
- Experience and willingness in the management of teams
- Experience in managing (funded) research projects
- Very good command of English, spoken and written
- Readiness and willingness for business trips
What we offer:
Access to leading industrial companies
Guaranteed funding for a minimum of 3 years
Potential opportunities for long term career in academia (professorship)
Intended annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as basis for negotiation is
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered - join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your details. Please send your application by October 31,2017 at the lastest to email@example.com
Graz University of Technology
Institute of Innovation and Industrial Management