The SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is a private, state-recognized and accredited university with locations in Berlin, Dresden and Hamburg. Six schools combine modern management and entrepreneurship, media and creative industries, technology and IT, music and sound design in modern German and English-language courses. At the SRH universities, students learn in a purposeful and independent manner according to the specially developed study concept CORE (Competence Oriented Research and Education). In compact scientifically and practice-based thematic units the students are qualified for professional life by activating teaching as well as competence-oriented exams. The SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is state recognized and accredited by the German Science Council.
We are part of SRH – a leading provider of education and healthcare services with 16,000 employees. The SRH operates private colleges, education centers, schools and hospitals.
Cast off: With the new SRH Campus Hamburg, the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is expanding its offerings. The focus of the current program portfolio is on English master's and German bachelor's programs that train the qualified experts of tomorrow
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Professor for Supply Chain Management f/m/d in Hamburg and/or Leipzig and/or Berlin in part-time and as part of a permanent employment relationship from 1. October 2023.
What you can look forward to:
- Exciting and varied field of activity with creative freedom
- An international and creative team with strong cohesion
- Attractive compensation, a company pension plan and a value account for periods of leave
- Health and mobility support (Gympass, business bike, subsidy for public transport ticket, corporate benefits, etc.)
- Special conditions for further training
- Application oriented teaching in the area of Supply Chain Management (in English and German) at SRH Campus Hamburg
- Supervision of our international students, together with the Head of Supply Chain Management
- Possibility to take over academic responsibilities (Head of Study Program)
- Participation in research in the named area
- Development of science and business networks
- Active contribution to the further development of the study programs in line with the University's CORE principles
- Doctorate in supply chain management or a related subject area
- Very good English language skills which qualify for university teaching in the English language
- At least, two years of work experience on the subject, for example in logistics enterprises, consulting or in relevant industries
- Teamwork and communication skills, positive attitude towards working with students
- Fulfillment of the hiring requirements for professors according to §100 BerlHG
We expressly emphasize that all people – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation – are equally welcome.
Disabled applicants will be given preference if they are equally professionally and personally suitable.
Your questions will be answered:
Prof. Dr. Axel Werner, Professor for Supply Chain Management, Telephone +49 (0) 40 3346564-16
Help shape the future of our entrepreneurial university, accompany our steady growth and continuously develop with us! We need committed comrades-in-arms with their impulses for the implementation of demanding teaching, service-oriented study conditions and innovative research projects. Are you enthusiastic? We are too! If you want to get started and grow with us and our location, please apply
now via our career portal, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary details.