WHU − Otto Beisheim School of Management is a privately funded business
school based in Vallendar/Koblenz and in Düsseldorf. It is a leading business
school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in
Europe. WHU‘s academic degree programs and executive education programs
provide excellent educational opportunities for every career stage.
As part of its growth strategy, WHU‘s Institute of Management Accounting and
Control is seeking applications for the position of
Full Professor (m/f) in the area of
Management Accounting and Control
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting in March 2017 or later.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both
learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is
based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for
research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international
environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate
graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities.
- Doing research in the area of management accounting and control, with a
particular focus on digitalization.
- Teaching in the various English-language WHU programs.
- Engaging in activities related to developing and maintaining corporate connections.
- Supporting the institutional development of the Institute of Management
Accounting and Control as well as WHU at large.
- Candidates should have a PhD degree or an equivalent academic qualification.
- We expect a strong publication record and an ongoing commitment to high-quality
research in the field of Management Accounting and Control.
- We further value a proven track record of outstanding teaching. While an excellent
command of English is necessary, knowledge of German is not required
Salary is competitive at the European level and depends on the candidate‘s
qualification. The offered package includes a generous research budget, PhD
positions, and administrative assistance. WHU is an equal opportunity employer.
Further information can be obtained at: www.whu.edu/controlling
For informal inquiries about the position, please contact Professor Utz Schäffer
The deadline for applications is November 15, 2016. Please send your application
via email to:
WHU − Otto Beisheim School of Management
Attn: Diana Stasch
Burgplatz 2, D-56179 Vallendar, Germany