WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management is a privately funded business school based in Vallendar/Koblenz and in
Düsseldorf. It is a leading business school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in
Europe. WHU’s academic degree programs and executive education programs provide excellent educational opportunities
for every career stage
WHU’s Institute of Management Accounting and Control invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting in October 2016 or later.
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control.
Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer and Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Jürgen Weber, the Institute bundles the numerous
teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students. The IMC also stands for close collaboration
with well-known partners in academia and industry.
- collaborating on international research projects and publications while pursuing your doctorate degree
- investigating empirically the transformation of the finance function and the counterpart role in it
- working with leading international companies at the Center for Controlling and Management, supporting our Controller
Panel or assisting the editorial team of "Controlling & Management Review"
- a very good university degree and thesis in business studies or related fields
- high motivation and enthusiasm for research and academic projects
- excellent analytical skills
- excellent English language abilities
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates.
Please send your application via email to:
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Attn.: Sabine Petrakakis
Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany