Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Student (f/m/d) in Aerospace Engineering / Thermal Engineering
Bauhaus Luftfahrt e.V.
Taufkirchen bei München
Re-think the way we fly. In an international think tank, at the highest professional level. With experts from various disciplines that come together in fascinating ways. Ready to always improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten path, constantly asking questions - and thereby challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day. In a young, modern working environment with open ears and doors. That's who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Student (m/f/d) in Aerospace tEngineering/ Thermal Engineering
in Taufkirchen b. München
Title: Design of a combined aircraft cooling and anti-icing system
- You will define a thermodynamic model of a leading edge integrated cooler for a hybrid electric aircraft
- Your model will be capable of predicting secondary effects such as drag increments due to boundary layer heat injection
- You will implement the model into the python based thermal management system modelling framework
- With the model you will perform a multi-point assessment of the cooling and anti-icing potential for a hybrid electric aircraft
- You are a student in Aerospace Engineering, Thermal Engineering or a related field
- You are skilled in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and aerodynamics
- You have profound experience in computer programming in python
- Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organization are among your strengths
- You thrive in a connected team environment and are eager to improve