Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Re-think the way we fly. In an international think tank, at the highest professional level. With experts from various disciplines that come together in fascinating ways. Ready to always improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten path, constantly asking questions – and thereby challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day. In a young, modern working environment with open ears and doors.
That’s who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
- You will conduct a structured literature research on hybrid simulation models, based on System Dynamics and agent-based methods in general and with application to air traffic
- One of your tasks will be the support of the further development of a hybrid model for the simulation of the global air transport system
- Besides that you will be significantly involved in the establishment and further development of a data collection for the simulation of the global air transport system
- You will support us in the trend assessment of possible future developments in air transport (e.g. the behaviour of new business models or the sustainability efforts of airlines)
- Using statistical methods you will analyse the identified external influences on the actors of aviation
- You are a student in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- You have already gained initial experience with System Dynamics and/or agent-based modelling and simulation software (e.g. AnyLogic/Vensim)
- You are already familiar with statistical data processing and analysis (e.g. with Stata/R)
- You enjoy learning new content independently
- You are reliable and team-oriented
- You are interested in working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
Bauhaus Luftfahrt e.V.
Economics and Transportation