Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie
AS OF NOW, THE FRAUNHOFER IPT IN AACHEN OFFERS A JOB AS A
Student Assistant (m/f): Development of a technology database
Under the megatrend of “Industry 4.0” we are aiming to develop an online database, which can be used by our customers to search for their optimal cutting tools and process parameters.
Was Sie mitbringen
- Development of an online database which contains the required technology parameters
- Development of an online webpage/front-end to search the database
Was Sie erwarten können
- You study Computer Science, Computational Engineering Science or other related studies
- You have good knowledge and hands-on experience with programming in SQL/MySQL, PHP7, etc.
- You are curious, take initiative and show responsibility
- You do like to work systematically and to think in structures
- You are fluent in English or German
- A clearly defined task with high management attention
- First-hand practice experience alongside your studies
- Flexibility and space to get the project running the way you like
- An ideal environment for top-notch research
- A 100% committed team
Die Vergütung richtet sich nach der Gesamtbetriebsvereinbarung zur Beschäftigung der Hilfskräfte.
Fraunhofer is Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization. Our research efforts are geared entirely to people’s needs: health, security, communication, energy and the environment. As a result, the work undertaken by our researchers and developers has a significant impact on people’s lives. We are creative. We shape technology. We design products. We improve methods and techniques. We open up new vistas.
Looking forward to your informative application:
Dr.-Ing. Florian Degen
Head of Department High Performance Cutting
Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
Steinbachstraße 17, 52074 Aachen