Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkzeugmaschinen und Umformtechnik
As a leading institute for resource-efficient production within the Fraunhofer Group, the Fraunhofer-Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology IWU is driver for innovations in the field of production and development research, especially for the automobile and mechanical engineering industry. For more than 20 years, we have been developing efficiency technologies and intelligent production systems for the manufacturing of car body and powertrain components and have been optimizing their related forming and cutting manufacturing processes. Experts from different sectors of engineering work together here. We are moving towards interesting fields of research with Robots and Robotic Vision. Hardware optimization solutions with FPGAs and GPU accelerations are explored to develop a powerful heterogeneous system.
Your main task would be to develop a Hardware/Software Interface for Sensor data acquisition and required signal processing for development of real-time perception algorithm applications.
Student Job/Internship/Thesis for Students in the fields of Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- creating new ingenious products of immense value for customers
- finding innovative technical solutions for client problems in the field of Robotics
- working in an up-to-date equipped, international work environment
- a job near your Campus with flexible work time
- Student in the field of Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- experience in hardware optimization with FPGA and/or GPUs, GigE Vision interface implementation for frames acquisition and basic Image processing
- independent, diligent, and structured way of working
Bitte richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung mit allen wichtigen Unterlagen unter Angabe der Kennziffer an:
Please do only apply online by using the button "Apply".
Fragen zu dieser Position beantwortet gerne:
Mr. Aquib Rashid
Phone: +49 371/5397-1649