„EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht“ is a private, state-recognized university with a
business school campus in Oestrich-Winkel and a law school campus in Wiesbaden, Germany. Currently, EBS hosts 2,300
students and doctoral candidates at its two schools. EBS’ more than 300 employees aim to develop responsible
and conscientious decision-makers and support students in their personal development. EBS nurtures excellence in
research and teaching, has a strong stakeholder network and emphasizes its international focus. Through professional
training programs EBS aims to provide life-long learning for students, executives and management specialists.
We are part of SRH Higher Education, a leading private owner of universities and higher education institutions with a total of 13,000 students.
The Institute for Brand and Communication Research of EBS Business School is dedicated to innovative brand and communication research with a high practical relevance.
The Department of Marketing and the Institute for Brand and Communication Research of EBS Business School are seeking to appoint
an Assistant Professor f/m (W1) of Marketing with a focus on Customer & Brand Experience (tenure track).
- Conducting high-quality research on topics related to the Chair’s focus areas as well as potential and ambition to publish in the leading marketing journals
- Teaching and supervising students at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level and carrying out individual and group-based research
- Collaborating with industrial partners and with researchers within the institute and internationally is highly desirable
- Doctoral degree with a specialization in consumer behavior or related fields from a leading university or business school
- A record of quality research ideally evidenced by publications in international refereed journals and conference proceedings
- International orientation in research and teaching as well as profound experience in supporting projects with German corporate partners
- Ability to acquire external research grants or projects with industry partners
- Capability to develop research skills of PhD students, and to supervise Bachelor and Master degree students
We offer a dynamic and team-oriented environment and seek to nurture interdisciplinary approaches to original research topics.
Dialogue with EBS faculty is deemed as important as communication with corporate partners. We offer academic mentoring, support
in academic career development and access to an international network of practitioners and scholars. The position is a full-time,
tenure track position.
For further information, please feel free to contact:
Prof. Dr. Franz-Rudolf Esch, Franz-Rudolf.Esch@ebs.edu
The review process will stay open until the position is filled. Please send
your application, including your cover letter, detailed application documents, curriculum vitae, relevant testimonials, list of
publications and teaching recommendations, stating the index number EBS-17-16-12 via e-mail to:
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
Bärbel Spors | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 3 | 65189 Wiesbaden