TUM Research Excellence Award
Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Leadership 2018
The bi-annual Research Excellence Award of the Peter Pribilla Foundation at the Technical
University of Munich (TUM) honours significant scholarly contributions that advance our
knowledge and understanding in the field of
Significant scholarly contributions
may take the form of conceptual, theoretical, methodological
or empirical developments
. Emerging scholars on the level of post-doctoral researchers as well
as early career academics and professors
are eligible for the award.
The recipient of the TUM Research Excellence Award in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership
2018 of the Peter Pribilla Foundation will
- be recognized at the 18th EURAM Conference, June 20th-23rd 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland
- receive a prize money of 10,000 EUR and
- have the opportunity to present his/her research in the prominent setting of the TUM Institute
for Advanced Study (IAS).
The Peter Pribilla Foundation devotes special attention to the upcoming generation of scholars and
to networks between academics and practitioners. It sponsors activities that will advance the understanding
of the interplay of innovation and leadership in organizations and markets.
We welcome nominations as well as submissions. They must be sent electronically
- copy of the scholarly contribution to be considered for the award,
- a one page summary of the contribution, its intention and impact,
- a publication list and full CV of the early career scholar to be considered for the award that
clearly states his/her academic achievements so far.
Nominations as well as submissions have to be received no later than October 31st, 2017
Chair of the Award Selection Committee: Prof. Dr. Holger Patzelt
Please direct any nominations and submissions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Pribilla-Stiftung | Technische Universität München | Arcisstraße 21
80333 München | Germany