Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
EIT RawMaterials (http://eitrawmaterials.eu), an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, is the largest consortium in the raw materials sector worldwide. Its vision is a Europe where raw materials are a strength. EIT RawMaterials unites more than 100 partners from industry, research and academia, from more than 20 European countries. They collaborate on finding new, innovative solutions to improving the raw materials sector along the entire value chain – from extraction to processing, to recycling and reuse.
The RawMaterials Academy is the overarching brand of all the education activities of the EIT RawMaterials. These range from 50+ pan-European education projects run by EIT partner organisations to a number of centrally operated projects in three domains of learning,Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and secondary schools.
Entgeltgruppe To be negotiated
The International Marketing and Recruitment Officer will work within the context of all three domains of education and learning of the EIT RawMaterials community.
S/he will be responsible for
• The development, implementation and overall coordination of EIT RawMaterials’ marketing and recruitment activities for the Learning & Education area, and its related administration. This will involve close coordination with the university, industry and research partners of EIT RawMaterials.
• The preparation, presentation and dissemination of information about the Academy’s programmes to prospective students, the Professional Development Units of our industry partners and to the wider public
• Cooperate with the EIT RawMaterials Communications team to ensure coherence and consistency of materials
• Building and maintaining relationships with EIT RawMaterials partners, staff and external stakeholders such as students’ and academic organisations etc.
• Support the administration, reporting and budget development/monitoring for education-related communications, marketing and recruitment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Content Creation/Execution, Promotion and Direct Marketing:
Manage communication, marketing and recruitment campaigns and execute the production of marketing collateral in line with acquisition strategies ensuring marketing and recruitment campaigns are tailored for higher education students and professional learners. Material will include print pieces, digital promotion, media buys, and social media campaigns.
• Plan, manage, and create content and features on EIT RawMaterials’ website in conjunction with EIT RawMaterials staff.
• Working with the Head of the Academy, plan, develop, execute, and evaluate the communication, marketing and recruitment strategy, including marketing campaigns, in order to boost:
• the recruitment of students to the Academy’s Master’s and PhD programmes
• the recruitment of professionals for the Academy’s Lifelong Learning (professional education) courses.
• Identify, analyze, and select the corresponding media vehicles to achieve the aforementioned objectives
• Ensure adoption of a clear, consistent brand image and application of the brand in marketing practices by the education programmes that are run by EIT RawMaterials partners.
• Identify potential cooperation to facilitate the recruitment of participants/students, which include but are not limited to:
• Lifelong Learning: professional associations, various departments of our industry partners, such as professional development/ HR/ R&D;
• Higher Education: engineering student organisations, student chapters of professional associations, student networks at the university/national/European level
• Promote the success stories of all EIT RawMaterials education programmes
Social Media Strategy and Implementation
• Develop and implement effecive e-marketing strategies
• Create and manage social media presences for the RawMaterials Academy.
• Analyze web and digital platform engagement data from the Communications team and use it to develop informed web content and strategies, with the goal of improving the user experience and conversion.
Administration and Reporting:
• Assist the Head of the Academy with the development and management of the budgets for all communications, marketing and recruitment activities
• Support the RawMaterials Academy in the reporting to partners, including the Education Committee, and EIT Headquarter in Budapest
• Ensure the plans to achieve communications, marketing and recruitment objectives are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Who we are looking for?
• Bachelor's Degree in digital media, marketing, science communications or related field.
• 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in an education setting.
• Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken, level C2).
• Excellent editing and project management skills (in English)
• Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues and partners throughout the EIT RawMaterials community;
• Experience in developing marketing campaigns;
• Ability to project manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines;
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Ability to work with students, partners and vendors to develop high-quality, coherent content and graphic and media design;
The Marketing & Recruitment Officer (m/f) will be employed by EIT Raw Materials GmbH and based at our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany. S/he will report to the Head of Academy.
The candidate needs to be prepared to travel to different EIT RawMaterials locations across Europe.
We encourage a gender and diversity balance in the CLC team and would especially welcome applications from female professionals.
Please apply by 7 December 2017 by sending your CV and a motivation letter in English in a single pdf-document outlining how your skills and experience meet the requirements.
For further information about EIT RawMaterials, see: http://eitrawmaterials.eu/.
EIT RawMaterials GmbH/e.V.
Dr Rima Dapous