Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has 157 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
To support our team in Berlin- Dreilinden we are looking for an
The Intern Advertising Analytics is part of the Programmatic Advertising & Yield Management Team but will be exposed to a wider range of Sales disciplines such as Sales Strategy, Sales Innovation and Ad Operations to help monitor performance, and report insights. The Intern Advertising Analyst will play a key role by increasing our Programmatic footprint in the digital advertising world. What’s going to make you successful is an unquenchable curiosity, willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and a knack for asking the right questions. You’re not satisfied with simply reporting on trends – you dig in deeper until you’ve understood the root cause and what to do about it. And of course, you have a deep, unabashed love for data.
- Actively support our Programmatic & Yield Management team executing all related tasks with Insights generation, Financial analysis & Yield Optimization
- Support further developing our forecast analysis
- Update our internal reporting dashboards and scorecard reports
- Analyze buyer behavior & deliver data insights
- Academic profile with an emphasis on quantitative and / or business coursework
- Strong quantitative, analytical and reporting skills
- Familiarity with e-commerce and web analytics is a plus
- Knowledge in computer languages is a plus, as well as familiarity with AdServers, Ad Exchanges, Tableau or Salesforce.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills German & English
What we offer?
- A 6 months fulltime internship
- Dynamic team, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- An international and fast-paced working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- An attractive remuneration
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. In order to find the position please use the reference number R0014647. For initial questions please contact Nadja Houdek (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ebay Advertising Group