Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Student (f/m/d) in Aerospace-/Mechanical-/Thermal Engineering for a Master Thesis
Bauhaus Luftfahrt e.V.
Taufkirchen bei München
Re-think the way we fly. In an international think tank, at the highest professional level. With experts from various disciplines that come together in fascinating ways. Ready to always improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten path, constantly asking questions - and thereby challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day. In a young, modern working environment with open ears and doors. That's who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Student (m/f/d) in Aerospace-, Mechanical- or Thermal Engineering for a Master Thesis
in Taufkirchen bei München
Title: Dynamic modelling of a novel cooling concept for hybrid electric aircraft
- You will define a dynamic model of a cooling system for a hybrid electric propulsion system
- Based on the system you will develop models for all required components
- You will implement the model into a dynamic simulation environment (e.g. SIMULINK)
- With the fully developed and implemented model you will assess and optimize a cooling system for a hybrid electric aircraft with a defined design mission
- You are a student in Aerospace-, Mechanical- or Thermal Engineering, Computer Science or a related field - You have profound experience in computer programming preferably in MATLAB and/or Python
- You have already gathered some experience in real time simulation e.g. SIMULINK
- You are skilled in thermodynamics and fluid dynamics - Self-reliance, reliability and a high level of self-organization are among your strengths
- You are a proficient user of the English language
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com and indicate the reference number: 21-9-44. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Tel.: 089-3074 84919