The Institute for Integrated Quality Design (IQD), Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz, Austria, conducts interdisciplinary research and teaching at the interface of Innovation, Quality and Sustainability Management (http://www.jku.at/iqd). It has recently joined the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s global Circular Economy initiative. JKU offers excellence in teaching and research, strong international partnerships and a unique campus. Research conducted at four faculties (Social Sciences, Economics & Business; Law; Engineering & Natural Sciences; Medicine) is recognized worldwide. More than 19,000 students are enrolled in over 60 academic degree programmes.
With focus in one of following areas:
- A. RESEARCH: Supporting research projects
- B. ORGANISATION: Supporting the administration of the institute and organisation of events
- C. ICT/INFRASTRUCTURE: Supporting and developing the institute's hardware and software infrastructure
- Motivated student with good grades
- Enthusiasm for research and high performance
- Self-reliant working style
- Good German skills (depending on work area)
- Team spirit
To apply as student worker, please contact and send in your CV (with all relevant certificates) to email@example.com. Please, also make clear reference to the preferred work area(s) and indicate your related competencies.
Johannes Kepler University (JKU), Linz
Institute for Integrated Quality Design (IQD)
Julia Schmitt, MSc
Altenberger Straße 69 Science Park 3
+43 732 2468 5525